Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics Continued

Last night Medium, my 4 year old, begged me to let him stay up to watch Michael Phellips(Phelps). He said, "He will definitely win, he always wins mom." I made him get PJ's on and brush his teeth during commercials so he would be ready for bed as soon as it was over. He jumped up and said he was going to go fast so he didn't miss Michael "Phellips." When he got back the girls lineup was up and he got confused that USA came in 2nd, but I told him that was just the lane assignments and they hadn't started yet. He said, "Oh, OK, Michael Phellips is always in lane 4" I just said, "Oh, you think so?" When Phelps race began, he started yelling, "See, he is in 4, I was right." He hasn't been able to see all of Phelps races and I know he is not always in Lane 4, but I must say he is quite observant. He was so excited high fiving us at the end of the race and then it was off to bed, but he didn't mind because he got to see Michael "Phellips" get another Gold.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That is so cute! We've definitely been struck with Olympic fever here, too. Hannah is absolutely enthralled with the gymnastics. She gets so excited and kicks her legs and shakes her arms. So cute.