I had to snatch this pic of the boys. Medium was playing basketball with one of those over the door indoor hoops, and Large decides he wants to draw but still be with us, so he climbs into the chair. It didn't take long for Medium to be so enthralled with what his big brother was doing that he climbs up into the chair with him just to watch him draw. I love that! Large doesn't always allow Medium into his space like that, but today he seemed to really enjoy them being together.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Big Brothers are So Cool!
I had to snatch this pic of the boys. Medium was playing basketball with one of those over the door indoor hoops, and Large decides he wants to draw but still be with us, so he climbs into the chair. It didn't take long for Medium to be so enthralled with what his big brother was doing that he climbs up into the chair with him just to watch him draw. I love that! Large doesn't always allow Medium into his space like that, but today he seemed to really enjoy them being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment