Friday, August 29, 2008

LARGE IS GETTING HIS OWN ROOM!!!!

...oh and also we're having a baby

Here's a video of us breaking the news to the boys

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!
Congratulations to Large for his upcoming new room!.. oh..and his new baby brother or sister too.

Jaime said...

LOL y'all are so much fun! The excitement in Large's voice over the new room is so cute! (Here I am an only child here calling this "cute" ... while I suppose my hubby, who had to share a room with his brother, would understand completely and say that this is not just a "cute" moment but a very very very important moment for Large! ;-)

So I guess now you'll have Large, Medium, Small, and X-Small =)

Amy said...

Congrats!!! I was thinking the same thing as Jamie - what are you going to call the new addition in the blog world??

Kim said...

Thank you.

Yes, he/she will be known as Extra Small. However, we may need to shrink their names down to the way they do it on clothes tags, like, L,M,S, and XS just to get all their names on a blog post. =)

Anonymous said...

I see where their priorities are
1) Own room
2) pizza picnic
3) hopefully a baby sister.

Adorable! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute.....if Large gets his own room, he's probably getting the guest room...so where am I supposed to sleep when I come over....I don't like where this is heading.....next thing you know with so many kids you'll say there's no room for me at your dining room table either...

Barry said...

Anonymous,

I don't know who you are you but you're really freakin' me out. How do you even know where we live? How do you know that when Large gets his own room we won't have a guest room anymore? You give me the willies.

Barry

TexasPatrick said...

You could go with Starbucks sizing . . .but then you'd have Venti, Grande, Tall, and Small . . .

Funny, Mason don't look like no Venti . . .

Maybe we just call the new one "Dominoes Large"