...the boys have it and so do I. Here they are cuddled up together watching the Olympics. They love chanting USA, USA! Medium keeps seeing the American flag flash on the screen and he yells, "Go Texas!!" I guess his world is a lot smaller than most. :) He gets really excited every time he sees the USA team ahead.
My all time favorite moment of the Olympics so far was the Men's Relay Team winning the Gold and beating the French. The commentator just prior to the race kept saying, "I keep putting this down on paper and it always comes up France no matter how I put the numbers down." I guess he didn't put down on paper the extra driving fuel that comes from being trash talked and wanting to prove, "Yes we can!" You can't put a number to that!
So, what has been your favorite Olympic moment so far?
No comments:
Post a Comment