Friday, August 29, 2008

Medium gets his own pajamas!


It's hard being the middle child. Everything gets handed down to you. Sweet Medium has never complained though. In fact, he is thrilled when he gets to start wearing clothes that he remembers Large use to wear. At the beginning of the summer I bought Large some new pajamas because he was growing out of his old ones. The only thing is, they were glow-in-the-dark. So, Medium asks, "did I get any pajamas?" Poor thing, when I said, no, he got kind of sad. We decided that he never gets his own clothes, and we could get him one pair that were brand new. Well, weeks and months went by and I kept forgetting. Every once in a while he would remind me at bedtime, but he was still very sweet about it. Well, we finally took him shopping for pj's on a day that he had had a rough day. The joy on his face showed how proud he was wearing his very own new Thomas pj's, and of course it made it all worth it!

No comments: