Monday, August 18, 2008

The Olympics at church???

Today, Medium wanted to know if there would be a t.v. on at church so he could watch the Olympics. I seriously think this child is addicted. My dear friend who is his teacher for Sunday School, told me that Bible Study time was taken over by little 4 year olds talking about how great Michael 'Phellips' was, and who do you think started them off? Yep, it was none other than Medium. She said one child even said, "Did you see that race where he won because he took an extra half stroke?" This is 4 YEAR OLDS!!! Medium knew exactly what this child was talking about and then displayed the stroke in slow motion. Haha! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do they watch gymnastics?

Better yet, do they watch synchronized swimming? I cannot help but think of Barry when I see anything remotely related to synchronized swimming ;-)