Congratulations and blessings. You are well on your way to a Rugby team!
He looks perfect to me! Can't wait to meet him.Leandra
I already miss holding him. =)
Thought I'd leave a congrats on here as well! We're so happy for you guys.
Congrats again! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear his story!
Congratulations Guys!We look forward to watching him grow up ... and take over the household!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations and blessings. You are well on your way to a Rugby team!
He looks perfect to me! Can't wait to meet him.
Leandra
I already miss holding him. =)
Thought I'd leave a congrats on here as well! We're so happy for you guys.
Congrats again! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear his story!
Congratulations Guys!
We look forward to watching him grow up ... and take over the household!
Post a Comment