Nothing new on the baby front, but wanted to share about Medium's day at school yesterday. It was his last day of school before Spring Break, so they celebrated St. Paddy's Day. He got to wear green to school and this is how I found him when he got out of school.
He was nonstop talking about Leprechauns and his day at school today. These are some snippits that I jotted down while we were conversing.
"The leprechaun is sneaky, leprechauns ARE I should say." He said the leprechaun was sneaky and snuck in their room when they were gone, and did some bad stuff. He knocked over M's chair and stepped on Mikaela's chair with a paint footprint. "We had to wash it off with soap. They are nice though because they leave things for us to find, but they sure like to destroy stuff. We saw one, but just his hands and arms. He knocked on our windows in our room. How can a leprechaun be as small as an ant, but still have really big hands and arms?" He was referring to the adult dressed up like a leprechaun knocking on the window, which of course he thought was a real leprechaun. " ...and how are they so strong being this little (fingers close together)...and what are toes for anyway, for wiggling, because I like to wiggle them." And the last thing I jotted down before tuning the talking out was, "I need to go potty I have so much talking."
Oh my goodness, I could not stop laughing. He also mentioned hearing a story from his English teacher about Leprechauns. It sounds like they had such a fun, creative day. I would have loved being a fly on the wall. Of course with Medium, you don't really have to because he rehashes every last detail whether you want to know or not. :)
After hearing about all of this, Barry came home and interviewed M about his day on the video camera. When he gets a chance he will load it up and add it here. In the meantime, I will leave you with this sweet picture of the younger brothers together. Small wanted in on the pictures too!
No comments:
Post a Comment