Thursday, March 5, 2009

Projects due

Sunday after church and lunch we came home and had to get right to work getting ready for Tuesday. Large had his Moses and the 10 Commandments Festival for school, where he had to dress up as either an Egyptian or Moses. And Medium was star student this week.

L had decided that he did not want to be a Pharaoh or Moses, just a plain Egyptian. I sewed up some muslin to be L's robe, and then he and I worked on his Egyptian collar. We got some twine and clipped clothespins all the way down. L spray painted the clothespins gold and wanted to add some color, so he chose to paint an orange stripe. Here is a picture of his finished work.


Barry got to work finding pictures for Medium's Star Student Poster, and then getting them developed. I worked on his poster that next night, and did it all in Spanish. I realized that it has been too long since I have practiced my Spanish.

Here are some pictures of Large dressed up for the festival on Tuesday



1 comment:

TexasPatrick said...

Nice. Now just play that song so he can "walk" like an Egyptian . . .