Monday, April 6, 2009

Long Overdue Baby Pictures Post

Here are some pictures of X-Small's first few days:



Here's Kim holding her roughly 10 minutes old St. Paddy's Day baby


















Pic with Dr. Neal. He is the same doctor that has delivered every one of our 4 boys.


Barry and I laughed because we realized once again we didn't get anyone to get a picture with us two and the baby until the last day.

More pics of the baby from the first day...





A visit from the big brothers.

































Kim's Mom

























Barry's folks

We finally got our shot together on our way out of the hospital.

4 comments:

Brian in AK said...

Four boys. That's awesome.

Alicia said...

Yay! More XS pictures!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when we'd get to see some more pictures. He's perfect! I love the one of the two of you with him. Can't wait to meet him in person. :-)

Leandra

ofe said...

What a beautiful family! XS is so precious! I'll show the pics to the girls tomorrow. What a blessing!