That's pretty much the end of the story, but that's what I did for dinner last night. I wanted to use that line at the time but I feared the awkwardness that would follow if they didn't get it. It was a fun night of answering the usual questions I get from Europeans when they find out that I'm a Texan: Did you grow up riding bulls? Do you have a gun in your car? Why don't you speak with a Texas twang?
So far not really any stories from the road. It has been a good trip but I'm really missing my family. Can't wait for our vacation in a couple of weeks!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And the answers to those questions are...
No, no, I'm city folk
I can loan you a gun for your car if needed. We can go bull riding later.
Post a Comment