Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Drum Roll...

As usual, we're having a boy! See the attached video for the boys' underwhelmed reaction. In Medium's defense I don't think he had really understood what the tech said until a minute or two later when I didn't have the camera on him, and he reacted a little more at that time.

Anyway, Mom and Dad are very excited about having yet another boy in the house even if his big brothers aren't! We now have to come up with yet another boy's name and right now we don't have many ideas - we've been holding on to a girl name since 2001 that we haven't gotten to use yet!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is priceless. =) How cute! Babies are so, so exciting. I'll start thinking of names for you. You guys are really into the Russian names, right? Vladimir, Igor, Ivan...just to name a few

Amy said...

Oooooh, fun! I'll see if I can think of any names, too!

Anyway, CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You'll come up with a great name - just like with the other ones! The big question is are you going to give up the girl name or are you still hanging on to it for XXS???