Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boy or Girl???

Well tomorrow we get to have our sonogram, and we are anxious to see how healthy the baby is and how the baby is progressing. We also get to find out the sex (as long as baby cooperates). The boys prayed for the baby tonight and will get to go with us to the sono tomorrow. They are very excited, and they all hope it is a girl(Well, Gavin excluded, he doesn't get it yet. He plays the "baby of the family" role quite well, and is quite attached to Mommy. The whole baby thing might be a rude awakening for him). We keep reminding the boys that God is the one that makes the ultimate decision, and whatever the sex, we should know that it is what is best for our family.

I meant to get this out sooner, but I thought it would be fun to open this up to comments to see if any of you have predictions for the sex of the baby before we post our update tomorrow. So far this pregnancy has been completely opposite of my past 3 pregnancies. That could mean something, or it could just mean I am older and more out of shape. :)

So, let the comments begin...

2 comments:

Alicia said...

This is such a hard one! I have felt it is a girl since day one, and Chris thinks it's a boy. We can't wait to find out!! And we can't wait to hear the boys' reactions. =) So exciting.

Anonymous said...

I know this comment is a little late, but I must confess, I was sure it was a girl. And so continues my long streak of being 100% wrong when guessing the sex of a baby. Oh well.
Leandra