Not too long ago, I found these baby leg warmers called Baby Legs on the web. I thought they were a great idea and wished I had thought of them. They are just like leg warmers and can cover the babies legs so they don't get cold. I thought they would be great for diaper changes in the winter, or for babies that are crawling. For a girl, they look extra cute under a skirt or dress, and you don't have to worry about the crotch. They even advertise bigger kids/adults can use them as arm warmers. I went ahead and bought a pair for Small and thought I would get another for the new baby. I also got some as baby gifts, and for my niece. Large has even asked to use them for his arms. He is very cold natured.
Well, I had almost forgotten about them, but today I used them for around the house with Small. He had them on all day with a onsie. Worked out nice for the surprisingly large number of diaper changes we had. I thought he was cute running around when I first put them on, but later in the day all I could think about was "dancin' on the ceiling."
Here he is earlier in the day...

...and later came the 80's flashback...

...and later came the 80's flashback...
He may not have been dancin' on the ceiling, but he came dangerously close a few times. :-) All in all, I give them a thumbs up (as long as you can handle the occassional time warp into the '80s)! I thought they were great and can't wait to use them more, especially with XS.
1 comment:
We absolutely love the ones you got Hannah too. They're so convenient. But every single time she's wearing them (which is almost every day), Chris starts singing, "She's a maniac, maniac on the floor." =) They are very 80's...but what a great idea! I bought a bunch of socks to test out that pattern I sent you to see how easy they are to make.
Post a Comment