I thought you deserved a blog post of your own. I added some old pics I found of you with your Birthday buddy, Medium. Happy Birthday we hope you had a wonderful day today. You are a great Aunt and the kids miss you bunches. Hope we can see you soon! Thanks for the cookie bouquet, Medium loved it! He especially loved the -Roo at the end of his name. He said, "That was Aunt Gina!!!"
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Aunt Gina!
I thought you deserved a blog post of your own. I added some old pics I found of you with your Birthday buddy, Medium. Happy Birthday we hope you had a wonderful day today. You are a great Aunt and the kids miss you bunches. Hope we can see you soon! Thanks for the cookie bouquet, Medium loved it! He especially loved the -Roo at the end of his name. He said, "That was Aunt Gina!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment