Thursday, October 30, 2008
Googily Head
Sorry if the above picture frightened you. It's just a picture of Googily Head. Tonight was pumpkin carving night at the W household. Medium picked out a picture from my pumpkin carving book and we got to town. Before looking, he said it needs to be scary. Well, when I showed him some scary ones, he decided they were a little too scary, so he picked this cheery jack-o-lantern with a goofy grin. Mama bear had to do all the cleaning of the pumpkin, because my boys were too dainty for that. They each tried, but neither could bring them self to do it. I just laughed. Medium picked out his "jobs", which included poking a few holes for the outline (with my assistance), putting the lid back on top, and looking inside the pumpkin to see if my tool was going all the way through. ;) Large helped to do some of the sawing with my supervision. While we were working on it, Medium named the pumpkin, "Googily Head." Very fitting, don't you think? It's kind of like, Casper the friendly ghost...oh wait, did I say friendly? Uh...i uh...I meant frightening, yeah that's it, the frightening ghost. :-) So if you stop by the house tomorrow to trick or treat, don't get too scared, it's just Googily Head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish I had been there. But I'll be there for the main event tonight!
We may have to come in the back door tonight. Looks scary!! =) (By the way, what is Medium wearing? Looks interesting.)
He's wearing Large's Transformer costume.
Post a Comment