As I was pulling things aside from the guest room closet, I realized that there was no point in keeping most all the decor from the guest room itself, and no reason to hang onto it. I had to say good-bye to the only remaining feminine room in the house. It was a little sad, but I had planned to change the room no matter the sex of the new W. Besides we had had it for nearly 9 years, it was time for a change. It was the same guest room stuff from our old house. I am happy to have Large get the room and put that room to more use, but it was a little sad that I don't have a place to put many feminine touches now, especially upstairs. So, for those of you who have gotten to stay at Chateau W, I am putting a few pics up for the memories and for you to be able to say your own farewells. However, no worries, we still have room for you here, it just won't be quite the same.
...and now, what to do with the treadmill?
Large and Medium also wanted to do a Lemonade stand at the garage sale, and Daddy suggested adding Hot Chocolate since the morning was suppose to be cool. It ended up that most everything the kids sold was Hot Chocolate, so Large said, "Thumbs up for Dad!" Thanks to our friend Chuck and Grandma, who stopped by to help out the cause. Here is a pic of the kids with their lemonade/hot chocolate stand. Actually, just Large, Medium didn't wake up for another hour! Not sure why the color is so whited out in the pic, but the sign reads: "Disney or Bust" and then the price of drinks. The boys had a fun day and it all went pretty quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment