Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random funny things...

I thought I would blog yesterday about some of the funny "kids sayings" that happened through the day. So, since I didn't get around to it yesterday, I'll do it today and add todays also.

Medium: "I'm not allergic to anything....well, I haven't been near an alligator, but I don't think I'd be allergic to that either."

Small: "I wan bah-um! Peez, Mama bah-um." (Translation: I want Bottom! Please, mama, bottom. Still not make since? Well, he was sitting in his normal chair at the breakfast table, and his booster wasn't there and he was pointing down on the chair. I realized he thought his booster was called a bottom, because I always tell him to sit down on his bottom. Haha!)

Small: "Night-Night Mama, NIGHT-NIGHT!" (Screaming with delight from the top of his lungs at Kohl's, because my blanket snob, thought a soft cotton shirt he had grabbed a hold of must be a Gymboree blanket. Yes, only Gymboree for him! Anything else, and it gets tossed over the side of the crib. Lucky for him that he is the third boy, and we have collected quite a few over the years.

Large: Aunt Alicia asks L if he wants to play some basketball, and asks if we have a basketball. He says, "You mean basketballS! Suffix -s! We have more than one!"

I'll add more today if the opportunity arises.

Added 5:13pm--another "random funny thing", I just got an American Girl catalog in the mail. Oh, the irony!

No comments: