I went to the Dr. yesterday and I have not progressed any further, so I feel like once again I am in hold mode. There is still the issue that I have not ever been this far along at this point or feeling this much going on, so there is a chance I will still go early, but for now I feel like I am back to my normal deliveries. All in all, I am pleased that this baby gets some more cooking time for his sake and mine. Large has his class festival at his school on Tuesday, and I would really like to be able to make it to that (That reminds me, I still need to make his costume for that too).
Good news is that all that scared me into getting everything done for the baby and then some. Since my last post, I have been a busy little bee(OK, little may be an understatement. Have you seen me lately??). I have things put aside to be packed for the hospital and made my list, I sewed a valance for my neighbor, made invites for L's class festival, made some note cards for friends and L's teacher(and even sold some).
In the mean time, I am awaiting the UPS truck. I ordered several things last week/weekend that should be arriving today. I am glad they made it before the baby (of course I am saying this 10 hours before the truck arrives, I may have just jinxed myself). One is his diaper bag and the other is the absolutely necessary vacuum cleaner. I have been without one for 2 weeks. Thankfully, my girlfriend brought hers over this past weekend and even vacuumed my house for me. So it is not as bad as it could be.
So for now, I will await the UPS truck and maybe that will keep my mind off of baby. We are anxious to meet the little guy, but we want what is best for him. I'd like him to be at least 38 weeks, but our Father in Heaven may have other plans, and His plans are always more perfect than mine.
Please keep us in your prayers and please pray for a happy, healthy baby and a smooth delivery.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment