I went in for my first exam today with my Doctor. I was anxious to see if there was any progress, since I have been having some contractions and back aches. I was both surprised and not surprised to hear that I was 1 cm and 30% effaced. I know to some of you that may not seem like that big of a deal. However, my history has been that I always make it to my due date and even on my last Dr's exam I am rarely more than a fingertip. I do not start progressing until I begin labor. I walk in for delivery when I am only 2 or 3 cm's. The nurses are usually skeptical, but I deliver that day. This pregnancy could just be different, but if this is anything like my other pregnancies, I am sensing an early delivery. We shall see.
I now have all the babies clothes washed and the gear down from the attic washed and cleaned. Now I will be in hyper mode to get some things done. I still have a bag to pack and some wishful items on my to-do list. I better get crackin'!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let us know if you need any help. Praying for a safe delivery- early or not. See you Sunday. :-)
Leandra
Post a Comment