Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Accessories

Here are more pics of the progress in Large's new room. In between painting Large's room and the stripes, I worked on painting this find. The desk was a Craig's List find for $20 and the chair was from IKEA. I painted them both up and this is the result...


Last week I painted a background on a canvas that matches the colors of his room and then gave him several color options and let him go to town painting his own masterpiece for his room. He decided on a Star Wars Spaceship. Of course Medium wanted to get in on the painting, so he got to water color while Large worked on his painting. I was finally able to get a pic of him working on the painting. At first he wouldn't let me because it wasn't finished. He's a typical temperamental artist. :)


Here's the finished piece of work...
I'll be posting the final room pics soon with all of these items in place. I have had fun working on his room, but it's time to move on to the baby. Poor thing has gotten no attention at all. :)

3 comments:

Robert said...

I LOVE the desk. That turned out great! Mason did a fantastic job. Can't wait to see it all finished. Need any help getting ready for baby? Just let us know.

Anonymous said...

Ooops- that was actually me that posted that.

Leandra

Chris said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it in person.