Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kid quotes

Since it has been awhile since our last post, I thought I would throw out a few kid quotes from the week:

Words from Small
"Cow" definition: any animal walking on four legs. (within the last week we have made improvements on this. There are now 2 types of animals, "Cow" and "Not a cow!"

"Blibli" definition: Blanket

"Saw-weeee" Definition: sorry (*note* This is always said immediately after crying and there are big tears in his eyes and on his cheeks and when he gets to the 'weeee' part he is looking up at you with big eyes and a gigantic smile. Hard not to forgive that!)


Quotes from Medium
"Mama, God only ordered boys for us. He didn't order us any girls to be mamas."

"Daddy, how many inches do I weigh?"

Quotes from Large
"Mama, your the greatest person to spend the day with alone." (I'll be posting pics of our date day soon.)

No comments: