I arrived a few hours ago to Amsterdam and since I want to adjust to the time here I wanted to stay awake as long as I could even though I'm pretty tired right now. So I went around and took some pictures and had some dinner. So far not really many stories to tell, except that after I finished eating a cat came down the stairs in the restaurant I was eating at. Wasn't there Jamie Kennedy Experiment episode like that?

This is close to my hotel (I'm staying at the Radisson - you can sort of see the sign in the background)



Culture...
2 comments:
Wow, it is beautiful there! What is the temp? Wish I could be there with you.
I wish you could too! It's probably around 78 degrees during the day - which sounds good but this is about as hot as it gets here and the AC in here doesn't work very well so it's actually pretty stuffy.
Post a Comment