Thursday, July 3, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Last week was quite an eventful week. Three different couples, and all dear friends of ours, have had their new babies one after another. Our good friends, Matthew and Lisa, that just moved from San Fran to Memphis Tennessee had their boy #2, Elias Sojourner Watson, Sunday night, June 22nd (must have come the night before planned). I always knew Matthew would have a brood of boys. I'm sure you guys are so proud! Then Brian and Steph, our dear friends from Alaska, had their baby girl, Sarah Avery, on the 24th. I wasn't sure if either of us would ever have a girl. We are so happy for you guys! Finally, our dear Idaho friends (that just moved away from us), Zach and Jorie, had their 2nd girl, Edyta Elizabeth, on the 25th. Still in shock that Jorie has all girls. :)

Unfortunately, they are all separated by many many many miles and we wish we could see all three of these precious babies. I guess pictures are just going to have to do for now, but I hope to meet these very blessed babies. Each of these families hold a special place in our heart and we know God has entrusted these babies to exceptional families! So to Elias, Sarah and Edyta: Welcome, and we can't wait to meet you! And to the Moms and Pops: Congratulations!

On a side note, a couple of weeks before that, we had 3 different couple friends announce that they were expecting. And my neighbor down the street with three boys, is expecting triplet boys any day now. Man, something must be in the water!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Is it in YOUR water?! We're ready for another nephew or niece! =) Since now we know how easy babies are and all...Ha! Oh, and cheap too. It's so inexpensive to care for a baby.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! And thanks for the cute leg warmers! I love all the little girl stuff we've been getting. It's so much fun!