Friday, June 20, 2008

Medium's Tummy Ache Diagnosis

Last night Medium complained of having a tummy ache, and he felt like he might throw up. So we had him sit in the bathroom for awhile, but when nothing happened after quite some time, and since he wanted to get back to the cartoon he was watching, I gave him a bowl just in case and let him sit back down in the living room. After awhile I asked him how his tummy felt. He lifted up his shirt with one hand and put his other hand on his tummy and said "It's a little hot". So I said, "I mean, how does it feel on the inside?" I kid you not, he started to reach his hand inside his mouth!...but then he decided that his silly Daddy was just kidding around. It was hilarious!

By the way, it turned out to just be a little gas.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I can't believe I've been to your house three times since you finished the bathroom remodel and I haven't gone back to see it! I'm looking forward to at least seeing pictures. =)