That is a good idea. We didn't get any before pictures immediately before remodel, because the house was already not in its usual state when we decided to remodel. But I will look for some of our pics that should give you a good idea. Really the living room colors and decor changed quite a bit, but furniture is all the same. I'll look for some pics.
3 comments:
I love it! That was well worth the wait. I especially love the living room. What do the boys think? Can't wait to see the bathroom pics.
Leandra
Can you post before and after pictures side-by-side? (Did you take "before" pictures? :-)
That is a good idea. We didn't get any before pictures immediately before remodel, because the house was already not in its usual state when we decided to remodel. But I will look for some of our pics that should give you a good idea. Really the living room colors and decor changed quite a bit, but furniture is all the same. I'll look for some pics.
Post a Comment