Thursday, June 12, 2008

God Makes Me Special...and You and Your Girl Shoes Too!


So I am walking in Kohl's with Medium and I stop to look through the flip flops. Mind you, I am talking about rows and rows of ladies flip flops. As Medium is eying all the shoes, he all of a sudden belts out with, "Why does Uncle Chris wear girls shoes"? I laugh out loud in the store (this happens frequently when you are with Medium) and after trying to compose myself I say, "Why do you say that?" Uncle Chris wears flip flops a lot and I realize he must be thinking all flip flops are girls shoes, only because he is seeing miles and miles of them in the girls section. Medium, "Because he always does." I decide to play along at the expense of my brother, "Well, I don't know." Very matter of factly he says, "I guess that is just the way God made him." Yes Medium, I guess it is, I guess it is.

I immediately text Barry and my brother and his wife that second, because it was too funny not to share. Just so you know, they got a huge kick out of it and it even gets mentioned here in their blog. Cheers to you and your girl shoes Uncle Chris!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I just laughed out loud again reading it and woke my sleeping baby in my arms. =) So funny!