For those of you who have been reading this blog from the beginning (thanks both of you!), you may remember that we did a big remodel on our master bathroom and some flooring in our house, and that it all started with a
tiny leak in the study back in January. To help us find that leak we hired a friend of ours from church who is a remodeling contractor. Finding the leak was a pretty invasive process, which involved, among other things, removing the tub. The day I came home from work to see that our tub was sitting in the garage, I jokingly sent Peter, our contractor, a text message that said something to the effect of "There go my evening plans of sitting in the tub while sipping champagne and listening to Barry Manilow!" As you both probably know, the other things that were torn up during the search for the leak were things that we eventually wanted to remodel anyway, so after many months (part of it design phase, part of it figuring out financing phase, and part of it actual work phase) the job is finally finished! (at least the part that is the responsibility of the contractor - we still have to paint).
This past weekend we were out of town to go to my cousin's wedding, and when we returned we found this sitting in our newly completed bathroom.

Thanks Peter!
I'll be posting pictures of the fully completed job shortly. The painting should be finished by the middle of next week.
3 comments:
Yeah!!!!! I know ya'll must be so excited to have it finished. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Leandra
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. Barry, I'll bet that CD makes the headache of a remodel all worth it, huh? =)
Dude,
It's okay that you like girl music. I guess god made you that way . . . .
:-)
Post a Comment