Friday, May 2, 2008

Remodel, Part 452

Here are the latest pics of the remodel. The floors are finished! It is hard to tell the detail from the pic, but they are handscraped. We need our baseboards finished and then we can have our furniture back! Yay! Hoping for next week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the floors are beautiful!! Can't wait to see them in person! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I say that was worth the wait. It looks fantastic! The end is in sight! I'm pretty sure they're darker than Josh and Jake's floors now. :-)

Leandra

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Alicia said...

They look great. Is that the final color in the family room? I love it. Looking forward to seeing everything in person.

Kim said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, that is the decided color of the living room. The more the room has come together, the more I like it. Leandra, yes they are darker, so not sure if we have complete approval from Large, but that is Ok, he'll get use to them. :)

Unknown said...

I think I'm with Large...but maybe you can win me over too. Gina, however, LOVES them so that far outweighs my hesitancy.

I agree with Angie though--Can't Wait to See Them! (and occupants of course...esp. S/M/L!)

G