One quick thing though - I'm quite excited about this fancy toilet in my hotel room. It has lots of features! It took me forever to figure out how to flush!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Hola From Tokyo!
I'm in Tokyo this week for a LiMo Foundation Face 2 Face Meeting (I'm sure it will be as fun as it sounds). I am going to try to post some pictures and stuff during the week but I first just wanted to say hello and that I got here safely. When I'm not so tired I will tell the story of my Japanese plane neighbor who apparently kept thinking that I speak Japanese, and hopefully some other fun tales from the trip. But for now I haven't slept in about 24 hours so I'm going to get some sleep!
One quick thing though - I'm quite excited about this fancy toilet in my hotel room. It has lots of features! It took me forever to figure out how to flush!
One quick thing though - I'm quite excited about this fancy toilet in my hotel room. It has lots of features! It took me forever to figure out how to flush!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is Patrick: Get me one of those toilets as a souvenir! (just kidding, sort of)
I hope to also post a video demonstrating some of the more unique features of this toilet.
Post a Comment