Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playing with the kids, and more Geo Trax...

Since Small's new train, the Geo Trax have been played with constantly, which is only slightly more than usual. Medium has become quite the track maker. Large is even impressed. I should take some pics of his works of art, but I forget to. Well, today I got to get down with the kids and really got to play with them. It was so fun! I feel bad that it seems I don't get to do that with them as much lately, but they really play so well together so they don't make a big deal of it. Today, Medium really wanted and needed some attention, so I stopped everything and went to play. We both needed it! He wanted me to help build a track. Of course the day I help make it, I remember to take a picture. :) (I was pretty proud of us). So here are some snapshots of our time together on the floor, and a chance to see our massive Geo Trax collection. The boys room is the only room in the house that we have room to build big tracks. Thank goodness for bunk beds! We used most of the track pieces, but there were more accessories still in the box. Yes, it is crazy, but they all get used and they get used a lot and have been for 2 1/2 years. Definitely good investment.

View of entire track we built...


Small was most appreciative of our hard work...

No comments: