We haven't been good about updating pics of XS on the blog since he has been born. I backdated this post to have it post on his 4 month birthday. I had some extra time (lack of ability to sleep), and thought I would update. I will start off with some pics of the progression of XS, and then an update of how he is doing. Enjoy!
and here are some of the latest shots of him just before turning 4 months old...
XS Update:
XS has always been squirmy, even in the womb! We can't put him down many places that we use to. He tries to squirm out of his carrier, his swing, his bouncy seat. I think he is ready to be on the move. He is a very strong baby. He loves to stand (of course with a little help from mom), has been holding his head up very well for a very long time, and has already rolled over. He has been a very smiley baby from the get go, and he loves being tickled and laughs out loud. The first couple of months were a little rough, because he was the fussiest baby we have had. He wanted to be held a lot and would only sleep well at night or in his carrier. We bought him a new swing and it only worked so-so. I told the Dr. that I thought he might have reflux. He prescribed Zantac and he has been a dream baby every since!
At his 2 month check, he was 11lbs. and 24" long. This puts him at the 50% for weight, and the 75th-90th percentile for length. We went in at 3 months also for something and he was already up to 12 lbs 3 oz. His 4 month check is on Wednesday, so I am anxious to see how he is doing.
He has been a fantastic sleeper. He started sleeping 6-8 hours by 5 weeks and was up to 10 hours by 8 weeks. He quickly moved onto anywhere from 10-12 hours. Right before we had Small, I discovered the Miracle Blanket, and got two before he was born. Small was also a fantastic sleeper, so I was hooked. These are great, easy to use swaddling blankets and the babies seem to love them. XS, has been a Miracle Blanket sleeper too and every night as soon as he could smile, when I would begin to wrap him he would get giddy with excitement because he knew it was bed time. One day I decided to document it with pictures, because it was just so precious. He is just over 2 months here...





Poor guy hasn't gotten a lot of attention on this blog, so I thought he deserved this. If you haven't seen him recently or at all, I hope this catches you up on his progress. We are all pretty smitten with him! :)
At his 2 month check, he was 11lbs. and 24" long. This puts him at the 50% for weight, and the 75th-90th percentile for length. We went in at 3 months also for something and he was already up to 12 lbs 3 oz. His 4 month check is on Wednesday, so I am anxious to see how he is doing.
He has been a fantastic sleeper. He started sleeping 6-8 hours by 5 weeks and was up to 10 hours by 8 weeks. He quickly moved onto anywhere from 10-12 hours. Right before we had Small, I discovered the Miracle Blanket, and got two before he was born. Small was also a fantastic sleeper, so I was hooked. These are great, easy to use swaddling blankets and the babies seem to love them. XS, has been a Miracle Blanket sleeper too and every night as soon as he could smile, when I would begin to wrap him he would get giddy with excitement because he knew it was bed time. One day I decided to document it with pictures, because it was just so precious. He is just over 2 months here...
2 comments:
I just can't believe he's 4 months old! We're pretty smitten with him as well. =)
Adorable! What a cutie pie!
Leandra
Post a Comment