Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mad at mosquitos

I have never been so mad at a mosquito in my life, and I hate mosquitos. I put XS to bed last night with not a bite on him, even with a walk by the creek last night. Then this morning I wake to find him looking like this...

Do you see four? It starts way back on his head, then his hair line and then one above and below his eye!


There are two here, with some on the other leg and on his head.

It looks like one ended up in his room somehow and attacked his right side, the side he wasn't sleeping on. Poor kid! Must be extra miserable when you can't even scratch them!

Poor Small is especially sweet, because they love him. He has been bit up this summer. During our walk, we didn't even think about using repellent because no one was getting bit up. Then I noticed Small sitting in the stroller, was bit to pieces. If that is not bad enough, he scratches till they bleed, and he continues to scratch the sores, and he had already had that from another time many weeks back. Here is a picture of small this morning, with two bites on his face.

Those pesky bugs are just plain annoying!!! I'd shake my fist at them, if I thought it would help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Poor babies! I'll shake my fist too.

Leandra