Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Celebration!

We had family from my mom's side come into town for the fourth. We haven't seen many of them for many years. So it has been a fun time and we have been doing a lot of celebrating. We were hosting the festivities on the fourth, so I unfortunately didn't get to take a lot of pictures, or even have time to think about it. However, my sister-in-law did a great job of capturing some events from the day(Alicia, remind me to get copies of those adorable pics!). Since she is way better at keeping up with her blog than I, I will just redirect you to her site for pictures from our fun day. Sorry that again we don't have any XS pics. He seemed to either be sleeping or eating when there were pictures being taken. Poor fella.

I have intentions of updating this blog from the happenings of the past 3 months since XS, hopefully I will be able to get that some day in the near future. I'll add a token picture of him so you can see his progress. This was taken with Daddy on Father's Day. He's growing like a weed of course!

1 comment:

Brandon and Jenny said...

Goodness that's a lot of boys. We only have one and he's like a little fireball. I guess it's fun! One more and you have a basketball team. :-)