Sunday, September 7, 2008
Time to fatten up!
We finally have our boy back. Today he is running around and talking our ears off like normal. It's never sounded so sweet! When I first blogged about Medium, I had no idea how bad he was going to get. He didn't eat anything till Saturday. His last meal had been Wednesday lunch. Fortunately, we were able to keep him from dehydration, but the poor child got very emaciated. You could see it in every part of his poor body. I can overlap my thumb and middle finger around his biceps and he is almost 5. I weighed him this morning and found that even having eaten a little yesterday, he had lost 15% of his body weight(who knows how low he was yesterday). I wouldn't mind loosing 15% of my body weight, but when you are starting with only a 40 lb. frame, it is very sad. But he is better now and back to normal eating and I'm sure it will take him no time to gain it all back. The kid is always hungry and this was before he got sick, so I'm sure we won't have any problem. Glad to have you back, Medium!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear he's feeling better! Sounds like a few milkshakes and he'll be good as new!
Leandra
Post a Comment