**Warning!! A little graphic**
I had plans to start my "school" schedule back today, now that summer is over, and go to the first Bible Study meeting of the new semester. Medium starts school next week, so he was going to go to "church school" today and was looking forward to it. He woke up pretty tired looking this morning, and I was already having my suspicions. We pull out of the neighborhood to take Large to school today, and I hear "blahh" from the backseat. Large announces loudly, "oh no, he threw up!" Poor kid! I am now not sure what to do at this point. Go home, clean him up, and make Large late for school when he has 4 tests today? And if I do that, there is no guarantee it won't happen again. I ask Medium if he is Ok, and he says he is. Everything is contained, so we go ahead and drop Large off and head for the clean up station (home).
So, of course, we just decide to cuddle up today and make it a leisurely day. Around lunch time, I asked Medium if he wanted to take a little rest. He agrees and heads upstairs for maybe 3 minutes and then comes back down and says his rest is over, he can't sleep. So, I turn on Blue's Clues for him and let him lie on the couch and low and behold, what did I find...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
still sick and looks like half the boy he was, and he was already skinny to start with. It is very very sad. I hate it when the kids are sick and you can't do much for them.
Post a Comment