Friday, February 8, 2008

Balloon for Sale!



Large, my entrepreneur son, caught this balloon as it floated by our house today. He immediately decided he could tie it to the tree and write "For Sale" on it. :)




Have I told you about his company named "Cmpny Robots"? It was created in honor of dear old mom. I received a fantastic mopping robot, called the Scooba, for Christmas this year from my dear husband. I made the comment (apparently in front of the kids) that anything that cleans my house automatically for me is a gift I would love to have. I also told Barry that as soon as they came out with a robot that cleans my showers for me, it was a must have. Well, Large took that and ran with it. Next thing I know, I receive this lovely "newspaper advertisement" delivered to my office desk and the messenger quickly runs away. You know, like the guys that come by and discreetly leave advertisements on your door knobs.

So after dealing with the requests of Medium and Small. OK, really they were demands, but anyway that is besides the point. I called up to Large and ask him if he may possibly have some of these robots on hand, especially of the bath cleaning variety. I mean, how could I not, they had a "low price up to 11." He says, "Yes, I have four. I was hoping that the bath robot would bring you up here." Wow! And he hasn't even had 1 business course. Who knows, he may end up being that kid that drops out of college to start his own business. Who needs college! (Well, he will at least need to take a few economics courses, because he could have made a bundle from me.)

So, as you can guess, I bought the bath robot that cleans in 3 seconds for $1. That being said, if anyone is on the lookout for a used blue balloon or some robots, I have a great source. Sorry ladies, the bath cleaning one has been sold, but I bet I could help you get a good deal on 3 other house cleaning robots! "Some is Free!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really great! I am studying Language (written and spoken) at TWU in the education department. This is an early form of writing stories! So fun!

And he put so much thought into them!