So I figured out how to stay in this NaBloPo thing, even while on vacation where in all likelihood I will not have internet access (that I'm willing to pay for). Kim told me that this blogger site has a schedule feature where you can write blog entries in advance and schedule them to post at a later date. So, if you're reading this, then it must have worked, so if I was able to post something for every day I am gone on vacation then I will have stayed in!
So this morning we're off to the airport(s) (we're not all leaving from the same airport for reasons I explained before (we're cheap)). If we're somehow able to get access from the park then we'll throw in some live posts along with these pre-scheduled ones.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment