Monday, January 21, 2008

Come on in and laugh a while...

Hi. We'd like to invite you in to visit our family of 6; Dad, Mom, 3 boys, and a Dog named Sydney. My wife and I met in college and have been married nearly 10 years now. We have finally surrendered to the blogosphere, from requests of friends and family. The boys outweigh the girls 4:2(and 1 girl doesn't count because she is the dog). God has blessed us with 3 boys that we thoroughly enjoy and adore. Their ages are, 6, 4, and not quite 2. In our posts they will be known as Small, Medium, and Large. Our life is full of fun, laughter, and of course, calamity. Our plan is to provide you with the funny goings on around our household, because we laugh daily. Hopefully this will be a place where you can come and laugh, and we can too on the most stressful of days!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sweet! It's about time. Welcome to the Blogosphere. Can't wait to read the chronicles. =)

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Barry. I've got you bookmarked, and I'll be keeping up. Love you guys.