I've been wanting to get these pics up of the boys for quite some time. We had a photo shoot when we got home from the hospital with the boys in their brother shirts. I cut out some letters in felt fabric to match the front of their brother shirts. I stitched the fabric to the backs of their shirts to show who is L, M, and S. My sister-in-law was kind enough to stitch "XS" on the bum of the babies little brother shirt. It was the last thing on my to-do list and I couldn't get to it. She delivered it same day, the day we left to the hospital. :) Thanks Alicia! Hopefully you can click on the picture to get more of a close up of the babies outfit.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from our photo shoot:
Here are pics of the kids individually with the baby:
1 comment:
I love these pictures!
Post a Comment