Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Just Thank You...Nothing More, Nothing Less.
I was having a Mommy moment today looking at my Medium. It seems I may have missed it, but he suddenly seems so much taller and has a more grown up look about him(actually, that is true of Large too). Medium was looking especially dapper today and during my Mommy moment I told him, "You are very handsome!" He responded with, "Yeah, I am really handsome." I tried to explain to him that it was not a very humble response, and he should say thank you. He said, "Thank you...and...I am really handsome." In the midst of ,my laughter I said, "No, Medium, just thank you...nothing more, nothing less!" He must hear that too much. At least he doesn't have a self confidence issue, but we gotta work on the humility. Thanks for the laugh Medium!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment