I'm going crazy shopping for this baby girl. The day of their first sonogram they found out it might be a girl, and I was at Gymboree and I bought a whole adorable girl outfit with all the accessories. This is why it is good I don't have a girl! My sister-in-law said it wasn't for sure yet and I said, "no worries, I got a gift receipt." Now, several sonograms later, it has been confirmed every time. For their shower I got the rest of the line. I can't wait for her to get here. I'm sure it is even worse for them. So, this goes out to Baby H. We love you already!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Baby Girl
No, this is not an announcement from us. Besides, I'm not even sure it would be possible. Our extended family is about to add a new family member in about a month and the excitement level is high with anticipation! My brother and his wife are expecting their first, a baby girl. The boys cannot wait and they cannot believe it is going to be a girl. Large wanted to know if he would enjoy playing with her when she became "a little kid". I told him that he probably would, but being 6 years younger she wouldn't be like a friend, but more like a baby sister. You should have seen the smile on his face. Aunt Alicia asked him if he would like to have a baby sister and he said, "well I definitely don't need a baby brother!" Ha! I'm so excited for them and I know they are going to be great parents. This weekend we showered my sweet sister-in-law with a party. I hope we made it extra special for her. Here were a few of my contributions(cake and napkins): 
I'm going crazy shopping for this baby girl. The day of their first sonogram they found out it might be a girl, and I was at Gymboree and I bought a whole adorable girl outfit with all the accessories. This is why it is good I don't have a girl! My sister-in-law said it wasn't for sure yet and I said, "no worries, I got a gift receipt." Now, several sonograms later, it has been confirmed every time. For their shower I got the rest of the line. I can't wait for her to get here. I'm sure it is even worse for them. So, this goes out to Baby H. We love you already!
I'm going crazy shopping for this baby girl. The day of their first sonogram they found out it might be a girl, and I was at Gymboree and I bought a whole adorable girl outfit with all the accessories. This is why it is good I don't have a girl! My sister-in-law said it wasn't for sure yet and I said, "no worries, I got a gift receipt." Now, several sonograms later, it has been confirmed every time. For their shower I got the rest of the line. I can't wait for her to get here. I'm sure it is even worse for them. So, this goes out to Baby H. We love you already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you had each of your boys I remember going crazy the last month or so because I just couldn't wait. I thought it would be so hard to wait to have my own baby when I got pregnant, but the pregnancy has flown by. I am just now getting to the point where I'm uncomfortable and just wanting to go ahead and have the baby. =)
Thank you so much again for the beautiful shower! I can't wait to meet this little one and to introduce her to her cousins!
Post a Comment