Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Long Long Walk

Last night Medium was sent to bed a little earlier than usual because, well, let’s just say that he showed signs that he needed to go to bed early. Large and I left the house to walk Sydney (the dog) before Medium went to bed and returned after he was already in bed. During our walk Large and I had decided that we would go to breakfast together this morning. So this morning he and I went out for breakfast and left before Medium woke up. When we returned Medium was up and he met us at the door saying “That was a really long walk!” (I’m not sure what he thought happened to Sydney).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... Sydney is the dog... I got it. At first I thought, gee, Barry is a world traveller these days. It must be nice to just "go walk Sydney." I think this is the second time i've mistaken your dog for real life.

Alicia said...

Just checked in, and your baby ticker says 63 days! I saw it, and my heart skipped a beat. =) Can't wait to meet this little one!