
We are getting to the point that our children are starting to notice their friends' gaming systems and the commercials for them. Other than the Leapster, we do not have a gaming system in the house. The kids are familiar with playing the games on that, but all are very educational, and Large has had it for 3 years and is not into it anymore. Barry and I are not sure we want to introduce one into the house. Right now I am enjoying all the imaginative play they still pounce around the house doing. From experience, I know how addictive they can get. Besides, I'd be just as much worried about the time I spent on it as the kids. :)
The Wii is the new thing. We went to a friends house recently that had a Wii for the "Big Kids" (adults), and all the adults played. Large was very interested after that. He later saw commercials and saw his friends playing on one of their own. So when the subject of Christmas lists came up, Large was perusing through a toy magazine and saw the Wii. He said, "hmmm, this looks interesting to me." Then he was trying to make out the price. "2-49". I said, "it is $250." His eyes got really big and he said, "No! I don't want anyone to spend that much money on me!"
He is so sweet and responsible. Barry and I won't be spending that much on each other, nor am I sure I want one in the house, but man, that response makes me want to get it for him all the more. Love that kid!
1 comment:
So sweet! He's so grown up.
Leandra
Post a Comment